The Scan Moulded Duranet Disposable Mask features a mesh support for increased durability and shape retention, providing a tight seal and enhanced user comfort over extended periods of use. These masks are fitted with an exhalation valve for improved breathing resistance and reduced heat build-up inside the respirator and feature elasticated retaining straps and an adjustable nose clip with a soft foam nosepiece for an efficient seal. The inner face piece is non-irritating to ensure added user comfort.
With an FPP2 protection level, these masks are suitable for protecting from particles between 2 and 5 microns. To be disposed of after each period of work or 8 hour shift.
- FFP2 NR - Approved to EN19:2001 + A1:2009
- Exhalation valve makes breathing easier
- Moulded nose bridge with full face seal minimizing air leakage
- Soft comfortable mesh outer layer resists collapsing in regular use
- Adjustable heavy-duty elasticated retaining straps
- Mask is metal free
For protection against: Sanding of softwood, Hand sanding MDF, Ceramic tile dust, Cutting Slabs.
Pack of 2|| ||
List price ex.VAT
List price inc.VAT £8.74