Indirect Vent Goggle
An indirect ventilated goggle ideal for use with power tools, particularly angle grinders and high powered drills.
- Large size indirect ventilation
- Protection from liquid droplets or splashes, large dust particles and molten metals
- Soft vinyl flanges around the goggles ensure comfort and conformity to facial contours
- Tough polycarbonate clear anti-mist, UV resistant lens
- Indirect vents minimise lens misting
- Elasticated headstrap
- Can be worn over spectacles
- Will withstand medium energy high speed impacts up to 120m/s (270mph)
- Conforms to EN166:1B (3.4.9)
| List Price ex.VAT
|List price inc.VAT
||Description: Declaration of Conformity
Type: EN166:2002, EN169:2002, EN170:1992, EN172:1995, EN166:B
A range of spectacles, goggles, and face shields providing a level of protection over a wide span of applications and hazards.
STANDARD EN166:F - Spectacles
F - high speed particles, low energy impact (any type).
EN166:F is the highest standard available in safety spectacles. Impact resistance for mechanical strength F is tested by firing a 6mm steel ball weighing 0.86g travelling at maximum 45 m/s(100mph) at the time of impact.
Suited for tasks like drilling, sawing, grinding and hammering.
STANDARD EN166:B - Goggles
B - high speed particles, medium energy impact (goggles and faceshields only).
The goggle housing has a higher impact resistance and allows greater protection from hazardous liquids, dust and gases. Goggles provide the minimum protection for mechanical strength B (6mm 0.86g steel ball at max 120m/s(270mph) on impact).
Lens colour guide
Coloured lenses filter light for specific applications and enhance different aspects from indoor low light to outdoor high contrast purposes. Choose the right one for the job!
|Clear - Indoor general applications.|
|Amber - Indoor low light applications.|
|Blue - Indoor excessive yellow or sodium vapour light. Offers a high contrast.|
|Smoke - Outdoor protection from excessive glare.|
|Mirror - Outdoor applications, reduces glare.|